Piramal Realty launches its signature project Piramal Aranya at Byculla
- Spread over 7 acres in metropolitan Mumbai, Piramal Aranya will be approximately 70-storey high
- Spectacular views on both sides: overlooking the 60 acre lush botanical garden on the west and the animated Mumbai Harbour on the east
- With a construction area of 3.7 mn square feet, it is set to be one of the tallest and most significant developments in Mumbai
- Over the lifecycle of this project, Piramal Realty will invest INR 4300 crores for its signature project and employ over 2000 people directly & 10,000+ people indirectly
- In this launch phase, the luxurious residences range from 1700 square feet to 2600 square feet (carpet area), priced INR 8 crore upwards
- International project partners include: Make Architects – UK based Principal architects, Hirsch Bedner - UK for interior design, BuroHappold - for structure and MEP design and EDSA - landscape architect
- Plush indoor amenities such as Gym, Spa, Table Tennis, Squash Court, Badminton Court, Mini Movie Theatre, Library, and Café
- Superior design features that offer natural light and ventilation, noise reducing double glazed windows and natural building materials
Mumbai, March 03, 2016: Piramal Realty, the real estate development arm of Piramal Group, launches its signature luxury project at Byculla: Piramal Aranya. Reaching approx. 70-storey high, the residential skyscraper will be amongst the tallest buildings in the city.
Piramal Aranya is spread across 7 acres and has breathtaking views of the 60 acres of lush botanical gardens on the west and the picturesque Mumbai skyline and Mumbai Harbour on the East.
Over the lifecycle of this project, Piramal Realty will invest INR 4300 crores for its signature project and employ over 2000 people directly & 10,000+ people indirectly.
Piramal Aranya is adjacent to Jijamata Udyan, better known as the Byculla zoo, which just celebrated its 150th anniversary and boasts of 1200 species of flora and dense foliage, which makes this a unique opportunity to experience the abundance of nature in South Mumbai.
This is a limited pre-launch opportunity, between March 5 to March 22, for select luxurious 3 and 4 bedroom residences – that range from 1700 square feet to 2600 square feet carpet area, priced between INR 8 crore to INR 12 crore, respectively. For the first 25 units, there is a special offer which will assure a price benefit of INR 30 lacs on 3 BHK and INR 40 lacs on 4 BHK over the pre-launch price. For this exclusive launch, the company has adopted a unique EOI (Expression of Interest) strategy that allows customers to understand the product proposition and register for the pre-launch offer with a token amount of INR 10 lacs only.
Anand Piramal, Executive Director, Piramal Group said:
“Piramal Aranya will be our company’s most significant residential development. We endeavour to build a world-class luxurious residential high-rise in the city. We have assembled one of the world’s best teams to deliver this project. The residential towers will be as good as any that you see in the finest cities of the world. We strive to delight our customers and be true to our core Piramal values and brand.”
Commenting on the location Anand added:
“Byculla is blessed with tree-lined avenues and several heritage buildings such as Bhau Daji Musuem, Magen David Synagogue, Gloria Church amongst others. It was also home to the Mumbai’s most prestigious club - The Byculla Club. We hope that with several new developments in tandem with Piramal Aranya, Byculla will once again emerge as the cultural nerve centre of the city. It enjoys easy access to South Mumbai via JJ Flyover and the Eastern Freeway that has opened connectivity to northern Suburbs and Navi Mumbai. We foresee it becoming the new hub for Mumbai’s elite.”
Piramal Aranya’s design is contemporary yet classical. Sophisticated landscape, private residences, dual aspect homes with light, space and ventilation, community spaces and outdoor terraces are artfully enhanced by rich and luxurious materials. Elegant and environmentally sound, each material has been selected to captivate and soothe the senses of its residents. Piramal Aranya has international partners such as:
- Make Architects is an architectural practice based in the United Kingdom founded by Ken Shuttleworth and are Piramal Aranya’s principal architects. They are currently engaged in projects worldwide ranging from high rise offices to urban masterplans, Make Architects have also been ranked 46th in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For & Practice of the Year - South East and London by the Architects Journal at the AJ100 Awards.
- Hirsch Bedner Associates leading the hospitality interior design industry since 1964, Hirsch Bedner Associates are the name behind The Ritz-Carlton at Dubai International Financial Centre, Waldorf Astoria, Shanghai and The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.They have won numerous awards such as the Best Overall Resort Design for the Four Seasons, Seychelles which was one of the six awards won at the 2010 Hospitality Design Awards
- BuroHappold who are world leaders in sustainable design are Piramal Aranya’s Lead Structural & MEP Consultants. This London-based firm was founded by the well-known Edmund Happold who before founding BuroHappold worked on projects such as the Sydney Opera House and the Pompidou Centre, Paris.
- EDSA who are the lead landscape architects for Piramal Aranya and have worked in almost 100 countries across the globe creating sustainable places to live, work, learn and play. Some of the projects EDSA has worked are the Dubai Opera House, Atlantis, Paradise Island in the Bahamas their legacy has grown in stature to one of the world’s most renowned landscape architecture firms.
Piramal Realty is committed to bringing trust and transparency to the real estate sector and has therefore, brought in the Piramal Assurance. To ensure that the customer has peace of mind, a purchased unit can be returned to Piramal Realty, no questions asked, at 95 percent of the market value any time until possession. It is a concept that is unique in the real estate sector and is testimony to our belief in the quality of our homes.
About Piramal Realty
Piramal Realty is the real estate development arm of Piramal Group. Recently, Goldman Sachs and Warburg Pincus, two international equity partners, have invested approx. USD 434 million in the company, at the entity-level.
The company aims to be the gold standard in design, quality, safety and customer centricity in both residential and commercial real estate domain. Piramal Realty’s developments, while being cutting edge and contemporary, focus on embracing a more intuitive definition of luxury, which celebrates nature, greenery, space, light, ventilation, art, culture and community living.
Piramal Realty’s advisory board includes Deepak Parekh (Chairman of HDFC), Nitin Nohria (Dean of Harvard Business School), Robert Booth (former CEO of EMAAR Properties Dubai) and Subbu Narayanswamy (Director of McKinsey & Co. and head of the real estate/infrastructure practice in Asia). The company is currently collaborating with the world's leading architectural practices, including Make, HOK, KPF, and Callisons and partners with world-class contractors, such as L&T and Eversendai.
Piramal Group is one of India’s leading conglomerates with interests in pharmaceuticals, financial services, information management, glass packaging and real estate. It is founded by Ajay Piramal and has a market value in excess of US$4 billion. Driven by its core values of knowledge, action and care, the group’s mission is “doing well and doing good.” Piramal Foundation, the philanthropic arm, has initiatives in healthcare, education, water and women empowerment across 19 states of India.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Dimple Kapur/ Diviya Khanna / Riddhi Goradia
Contact: +91 22 3351 4082 / 4083
PUBLIC RELATIONS CONSULTANT
Sumati Chaudhary/ Amrita R Verma/ Neesha Roy
Mob: +91 9820918609/ +91 9833670419/ +91 9967715636
Contact: +91-22- 3368 0324